hiccups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
well my beardie is the one that some stupid vet doc. who didnt no wtf he was doing had me giving him baytril and flagyl together, really hard on her, but i went to a new vet, i stopped all medication because of what the new vet said, because we want to get a bacterial culture done, and i am taking in a poo today, but when i went there i asked to recive some critical care, so she gave it to me, and the doc. made us some in the room and said trying giving his to her, well she left, Alona gobbled down a whole ML of critical care in about 2 minutes and i had to refil the syring, when the doc came back she said"doesnt like the stuff huh?" and i was like are you kidding me she already gobbled down the first batch, then she started hiccupping, and since then when i give her the critical care she starts hiccupping, and almost pops herself off her basking logg she puffs up so much, it really scary and i am wondering if she could be alergict to the critical care of just gobbling food to fast

chancellor

Tigg

Juvie Member
I can't really answer this one with any certainty as far as the hiccups go... But I can tell you that there is nothing in the Critical Care that your beardie could be allergic to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom