Help! What are the signs of impaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK everyone I have two female Dragons one of them looks and feels bloated compared to the other one. She seems to be eating and pooping normally. but I don't know, she is able to walk and run around normally too. No hind-leg paralysis. But she has a big bloated tummy, and it feels like a balloon.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Impacted beardies don't usually look bloated; they will have small, hard lumps in their bellies. And if your beardie is pooing, it's not impaction. It could be obesity, but the balloon analogy doesn't really fit with obesity.

Some types of parasites can cause bloated bellies in cats. I'm not sure about beardies. A fecal sample might be worth it, just to rule out parasites.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
yes you could take her to vet to see fr x ray if it is eggs? but by the sounds of normal poo-ing it doesnt sound like impaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom