Sorry.. another newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazedmom

Do you start bathing your beardie at a certain age or size? Mine is up to 9" and I have had him a couple of weeks, but haven't bathed him yet. And also how often are you supposed to bathe them? I got him for my daughter for her 11th birthday...she thinks he is cool, but I have fallen in love with the little guy and want to make sure I am taking care of him right! Thanks!

Kelley

Project X

Hatchling Member
You can bathe a beardie at any size, just make sure that the water is not too deep (I go just a bit below his shoulders). My dragon is 11.5 inches right now and I will be giving him a short bath (well as long as he will stay in, like 5-10 minutes or so) just to keep him hydrated.

shadi11

BD.org Addict
most breeders bathe hatchlings. any size bearded is ok for a bath.
dont have the water too high. no higher than shoulders. and also warm. not hot.. warm to the back of your wrist is what i do. like a baby bottle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom