Drum roll please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemb1

Ok I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't leave him there. Believe me I've already gone thru the whole lecture about promoting improper caretaking by buying poorly cared for animals but I stopped at Petsmart today to buy crickets until my shipment comes in and there he was. So tiny! This beardie is barely and I mean barely 5in long and there were one inch crickets in with him!! They looked like they could eat him. I walked past him like three times and just couldn't leave. The basking bulb was burned out and he was huddled in the corner.
I swore not to buy another beardie from that petsmart but I just couldn't help it. They gave me some really poor advise when I bought Scratch. He needs me. Other than his tiny size he looks healthy. No lumps in the belly so I don't think he ate any of the huge crickets.
Anyway here he is, we named him Puff (yes as in the magic dragon) gimme a break the kids picked it out lol :D
HPIM0045.jpg

HPIM0049.jpg

HPIM0050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom