Cazza gets her Beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazza

I got him/her (?) today! :)

Such a cutie!

Been chilling out on basking rock today.

Quick question for you guys,

They won't eat their salad, not touched any ALL day.

I know this is normal for juvies but is the any tips or tricks on trying to get them to eat their salad?????

Thanks in advance!

( Also anyone know how to post pics on here? I would like to but afraid I'm a bit silly when it comes to technology!)

Beata

Hatchling Member
Welcome! How old and how big is your beardie? What else do you give him to eat? You have to give him salad every day, and be patient. One day he will start eating. Start feeding with greens when the beardie is hungry.

Cazza

Original Poster
Heya, thanks for the reply.

They told me he is about 18-20 weeks old, haven't got a chance to measure him properly (he is very scatty :D) but I would say he is roughly 8 inches long.

They had completly run out of crickets yesterday (we even asked if they had spare ones but to no avail) so we got mealworm, but I know how bad they are for him so we have been searching and found another reptile supply shop so we are going there in a couple of hours to buy crickets!

Beata

Hatchling Member
Try to provide him a varied diet, don't give him only one kind of worms and you will have a healthy and fast growing lizard. :D

Cazza

Original Poster
Thanks, the store we got him from only have crickets and mealworms but this other place we are going to in a bit has a variety of things ( won't be able to go there often as far away ) hopefully other store will have crickets in again end of this week.

By the way can anyone help me, what are super's? I'm in the UK can I get them here????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom