Hello from Thunder's Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundersmom

Hi everyone, I have really enjoyed reading the posts and articles here so I wanted to introduce myself and Thunder, our families only pet. She is very loved and mellow. She is nearly two years old and we are so happy with her. My son and husband are very alergic to cats and dogs, so Thunder has proved to be the perfect companion for us. Thanks for being such a welcoming and helpful community!

Pepper

thundersmom

Original Poster
Ozzy looks like a true Texan with the black hat! How do you get the little pic to appear under your user name, I am new to the whole forum thing and I don't know all the tricks. I tried inserting a pic when I set up my profile but it didn't work. Sorry to be so tech inept!
Thanks,
Pepper

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
No problem....you notice I don't have one of those nifty signatures?...lol
It's cause it took me nearly 2 days just to wipe the background behind that pic and shrink it.

You have to use a program like photoshop to get it small enough for the avatar. Since I don't have photoshop, and I'm currently poor from taking the summer off work, I found a free one on the internet called Pixia. Only problem is it doesn't come with instructions...LOL

If you have some experience with photoshop it might be easier to use...but it was a long process with no instructions...

Usually if you post here....some nice person who is good at making those things will offer to do one for you.

thundersmom

Original Poster
Thanks Tami, I'll get right on that! I don't have photoshop either, but it's about #157 on my list of things to do!

Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom