Zayde Alan!!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Zayde Alan!!

Postby FandODragons » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Hello guys! I just wanted to welcome my new baby, Zayde Alan to the forums! He/she is about 2 months old, (in middle of a shed) leatherback fancy! Just got him/her this afternoon, and so far he/she is doing wonderful! Doesn't mind being held and has been basking and exploring his/her tank! Excited to see how he/she develops! We were told that he/she doubled in size since the store got him/her on Saturday, so expecting a big boy/girl. About 4-6 inches long! We were also told that he/she is a really good eater and you can tell cause he/she is a bit chubby! Here are some pics.

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
SLAVE To 2 bearded dragons(Opal) and (Zayde)7 chickens (Goldie, Phil, Rose, Mable, Sweetie, Goldie and Aunt.B)2 dogs (Luna and Willow)

In loving memory of: Felix the Bearded Dragon, Daisy the Rat Terrier, Violet, Pooky, Sunny, and Henny the chickens,And Bub, my beloved 6 year old goldfish. R.I.P.<3

FandODragons
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Zayde Alan!!

Postby adambeck » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:55 pm

SO CUTE! Tell Zayde that Fifa (our bearded dragon) and I say hi! Welcome to the forum :D
❤️ Bearded father of Fifa and creator of two popular coloring books for fans of bearded dragons: Bearded Dragon Daydreams and Bearded Dragon Fairy Tales, available at booksellers worldwide. (They're cricket-crazy cute and fun for all ages!) ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/bearded_dragon_daydreams
adambeck
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions