Abby & Spikey says Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbooNaga

Hi! I've had my 2 scale babies since March and they're probably about 6 or 7 months old. They're actually my 5yr old's pets. We got them together because they were inseparable at the pet store and are still inseparable now. Abby is male and Spikey is female (the 5yr old named them). We have tried separating them in different tanks before but they got really stressed out with Abby head bobbing non-stop and turning super dark puffed beard and Spikey flattening herself and turning really dark as well and refusing food. So now they're housed together and they have their apart times but most times always together.

105559-2638418535.jpg

105559-7065917100.jpg

Pretty much always find them draped on top of each other when resting. They don't fight over food though we do have to offer food to Abby before Spikey otherwise he head bobs like there's no tomorrow and Spikey will refuse food. They are inseparable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom