Here's FLAME with SPYRO !!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Here's FLAME with SPYRO !!

Postby SG1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 am

Hi people, it's been quite a while since I last posted when I introduced SPYRO (March 2017), but we ALSO now have another Beardie too who's called FLAME due to it's beautiful colours.Image Here they are side by side comparison:-ImageImage

atvb
Jim (Happy New Year)
SG1
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Here's FLAME with SPYRO !!

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:50 am

Well Howdy and, welcome back!!!! Flame is quite stunning and, Spyro has grown up into quite a prince as well!!!
I hope you have them housed separately!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby SG1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:06 am

Actually , Spyro is a Girly Princess and we 'believe' Flame to be the Prince. But still a bit small to see genitals just yet to be certain, also YES they are housed seperately but do get introduced to each other through the glass every day almost as to get used to each other and hopefully get along nicely when we take them out to beach for the summer where we meet and greet the locals , some of whom LOVE IT others aren't to sure but we ALWAYS try to answer their questions and put their fears to rest lol. Can't WAIT till the weather warms up so we can take them both out on their harness's :D :D :D

atvb
SG1
SG1
Newbie Poster

Postby Deabrua » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:58 am

Holy crap on a cracker that baby is B E A U T I F U L!!! I want!!! Is it simply a red? Blood red? Also to anyone experienced with patterns, are the whiter/grey scales a usual thing or is that a sign of shedding?
Deabrua
Hatchling Poster

Postby DominicFD » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 am

Cuties! By any chance is Spyro named after Spyro the dragon?
DominicFD
Newbie Poster

Postby SG1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 am

Deabrua wrote:Holy crap on a cracker that baby is B E A U T I F U L!!! I want!!! Is it simply a red? Blood red? Also to anyone experienced with patterns, are the whiter/grey scales a usual thing or is that a sign of shedding?

It's a Candy Red according to the place we got her. We saw an adult one whilst we were there and it looked STUNNING!! I hope ours turns out the same rich red :D

atvb
SG1
SG1
Newbie Poster

Postby SG1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 am

DominicFD wrote:Cuties! By any chance is Spyro named after Spyro the dragon?

100% CORRECT :D :D :D :D

atvb
SG1
SG1
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions