Meet Kazzie!!!(First Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopFam

Hello All,
We are new to the forum, and have a new baby dragon named Kazzie. She is about 4 months old and is an Orange Italian Leather Back Hypo (she is also 100% Het Trans and comes from a bloodline that carries Paradox and German Giant genes). She may develop some red because both her parents had red coloring as well as orange, so we'll see. I posted a question in the general discussion section viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246209 , and then started browsing and found this section so I thought I would make a post to introduce ourselves. I love the forum and all the helpful people. This will be our go to for all questions and random beardie stuff. My wife and I bought Kazzie as a family pet and we have talked about potentially getting a Citrus dragon to breed with her (in the future). Right now we are just enjoying having her, she is a very sweet girl. See below some pics.
full

full

full

BishopFam

Original Poster
Gormagon":zq33ecqt said:
She is out right gorgeous, very vivid colors!!!!
Thank you!! She is in the middle of a full body shed at the moment, can’t wait to see those colors pop when it’s over! I’ll post more pics. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom