New Baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambodeeni32

97052-7941802405.jpg
97052-64822087.jpg
Hello, I have recently become a parent to a bearded dragon, its name is Drago. We got him/her from the pet store, assuming he/she is around 2-3 months he/she is about 7 inches long. So far he/she is a little skiddish but I try to hold it for a little bit everyday and he/she seems to be starting to be more calm with me holding it, and interacting in its tank. Today it was running around its tank like crazy on and off for about 15 mins stopping every once in a while to stare at me. It like to hang out on the "rock wall" and the branch we have for it.
97052-3306605998.jpg
97052-7575618988.jpg

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Hello and welcome to the world of dragons!
I see you have some sort of compact or coil UVB bulb and it’s over the mesh screen.
I will help you while he is still healthy, it’s getting basically no UVB right now.
You need a reptisun 10.0 t5 fluorescent tube bulb. What ever you have will do more harm than good. Feel free to dm me questions

Edit: I just realized we have the same basking spot! How funny!

Sambodeeni32

Original Poster
Oh, well thank you for the information. I will def look into getting a new light asap. and yes Drago really likes the basking spot and it looks cool in the tank. :)

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Sambodeeni32":38j2qfyb said:
Oh, well thank you for the information. I will def look into getting a new light asap. and yes Drago really likes the basking spot and it looks cool in the tank. :)
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom