Need help naming

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom had an impulse buy today.
89898-9598092339.jpg
This is said buy. It's not a very good picture, I was busy getting things set up. I will get a better picture tomorrow. I need help naming this little not yet sexed dragon, I already have a mushu, so I'd like to keep a animated animal name. What do you think is a good name for this little dragon?

Savora

Hatchling Member
Hmm...animated dragon. Are you a fan of Hayao Miyuzaki movies (like Spirited Away)? Or are you a Pokemon/YuGiOh fan? When you were a kid, did you watch American Dragon Jake Long? :lol: Or Puff the magic dragon!

Aside from that, have you ever seen How To Train Your Dragon? :blob5:

MushuHemmi

Original Poster
Thank you guys of the suggestions :) I checked the gender ( and had the rest of my family look too) and I'm sure it's a male! My mom is disappointed, she wanted a female, we wanted to pick something she knew so we went with............................ Yoshi! He is eating well and I'm trying to get him to learn that the dropper means water, like my other dragon does. There's been minimal stress marks so far. Here's some better pictures
89898-594295864.jpg
Side by side with my 17 inch mushu.
89898-7063510306.jpg
I was worried that something would happen so they haven't properly met yet. Just quick glimpses here and there. Again thanks for the suggestions!

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
hello!

How old is your new one? Sometimes babies are hard to sex and end up being the opposite gender.
Ex Thought was a boy, actually a girl.

MushuHemmi

Original Poster
I'm not sure how old. He's six inches right now, I seen two well defined lumps on both sides of the base if his tail. My older dragon mushu, was pretty hard to sex he looked like a female for the first month we had him, he was about the Same size as yoshi when we got him. Now you can definitely tell mushu is male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom