Hello from Itachi and Falkor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We have had our babies about a month now. We have had a very sick one on our hands since we got them. Falkor is our healthy guy. They are separated in their cages, but are allowed to play together under supervision outside their cage. They adore each other and through a lot of work, force feeding and a bunch of love our little Itachi is getting stronger and stronger. The vet didn't think he would make it, but he's still with us and eating on his own again. We just wanted to say hello! I can't figure out how to put in a picture though ?

Bribribebop

Original Poster
This is our first time, but we are trying our best. He has been eating very well. Fal is growing like a weed, and has shed is several places, but Itachi hasn't shed at all yet but at least he is still alive

Bribribebop

Original Poster
full

Falkor on the left and Itachi on the right

JLynn87

Hatchling Member
They are precious! I would like a second beardie, but the set up is too pricey for me right now. Enjoy your babies they are the best!

Bribribebop

Original Poster
Right now we have them in 2 10 gallon tanks, and they seem to still have plenty of room to grow, our healthy guy is about 8 in and Itachi is 7in. We plan on going up to 55 gallon tanks after they are a year oldish

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I suggest planning on upgrading the tanks before then. The extra space will allow you to create adequate heat and UVB gradients which is tough to do in a 10 gallon tank. I think you'll find they also enjoy the extra space when they're younger. I'm glad to hear Itachi is feeling better =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom