Meet Pufnstuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pufnstuf

Hey guys,

So after years and decades of always wanting a bearded dragon, my daughter finally got one for me. She calls him Rocco, but I named him H.R. Pufnstuf after the Saturday morning kids show I loved when I was young. For those of you old enough to remember it, it was about a kid that goes on magical adventures with a big tan talking dragon.

We got him at Petco (I know, please don't start. She saw him and fell in love with him while we were buying some fish). We got him in February when he was 3 months old, and now he is 9 months. He is the coolest lizard I have ever seen. I have really learned to like him and have spoiled him rotten. My wife thinks I am crazy for the amount of stuff, time, and money I spend on him.

I have come to this website and the forums for so much help and education. I have learned a lot and I thought after 6 months it was time to say hi and introduce both of us.

Puf

93839-900766938.jpg
93839-7637751209.jpg
93839-1594606312.jpg
93839-7584185116.jpg
93839-2738590520.jpg
93839-2936431575.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! He looks quite happy and healthy. That's a VERY elaborate setup you have for him. You certainly are not crazy for spoiling him. I'm glad he has a good life with you =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom