New here, hope it goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Hey guys, I'm a new dragon owner.
Thought I knew how to care for bearded dragons, having helped care for 2 adults for a while now. They loved at a nature center and 1 was at least 7 years old. I feel in love woth these amazing lizards and thought I had gotten a handle on how to care for them from these experiences.

However, my pretty little girl, caught me completely off guard. For some reason it didn't occur to me that young/juvenile dragons would have an almost opposite diet from the adults. (Being mostly insects with veggie treats. As opposed to veggie with insect treats.) As a resukt I've pestered her old owner to no end though and she was even nice enough to give me some of the little dragons old stuff. So while, I am paranoid about doing something wrong (and about not handling my energetic girl enough.) I am doing my best and am constantly looking into more things I can do for her. To make her as happy as possible... And probably spoil her.

I need some newer pictures of her, but will try to get some pictures of her up soon. :)

First is her on her rock
20170706_215816.jpg

Her in my hand
20170706_215757.jpg

Close up
20170706_215755.jpg

Good look at her markings
20170706_215750.jpg

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:D thanks! I try my best to watch her and make sure she sure she is happy. <3 she is my precious baby girl and I just wanna to do the best I for her. So that she is a spoiled, but healthy, princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom