New Participant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showbiz

Hi my name is Tammy and I have been an owner of a beardie for 4 months. His name is showbiz. I want a natural habitat for him but am not sure what to use to plant food. Hopefully I can get some ideas here.

Mysty

Juvie Member
What's his viv like at the minute? A bioactive viv (if that's what you're thinking is a lot of hard work and sometimes not the best thing for the dragon.

Live plants in the viv can cause high humidity issues, however there are plenty of plants that are safe to eat. Not many which would thrive in a hot viv though.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah I would look into bioactive substrate if you have the room for it. You may find it hard to keep food plants growing as they tend to get trampled easily but you can offer a salad of veges grown in your own garden. Bioactive setups take a bit of work to set up and maintain but they're quite nice when done properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom