Brand new beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo80

Hi y'all!
Just a quick hello! We've had our new baby Echo for 1 week now. I think she's a she? But still too soon to tell I think. I'm not sure on her age either. She was the smallest of the 5 dragons my son chose from(he's a sucker for the runt?) They were all from the same mom? So I assume she just wasn't getting enough food? She's about 3 1/2 inches long from nose to bum but she has a very long tail with makes her 8 inch total. Maybe more actually? She's still not comfy yet. we've been trying to let her settle in without bugging her too much. My son and I only pet her once she's eaten and my hubby picked her up twice for about 5 mins and one quick bath. She gets really dark stress marks still. I'm a nervous mama, this being our first bearded. I'm constantly analyzing her every move. I've been so grateful to have this site to hear others stories to compare with. There is so much conflicting info and advice on the web these days. I've decided to try to keep in mind every dragon is going to be different. But to take what I can from many experiences that dragon moms/dads out there have had. So thank you all!!! for your shares and help to keep this mama a wee bit more sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom