New to BEardedDragon.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwperkins

Hello all,
So glad I found this place. I have 2 male Beardies..Arach is 6 months old and is a very active boy, and man does he eat. :shock:. He is missing part of his tail from before I got him. I also have Loke (with a long E sound) He is a rescue and I do not know how old he is. He was housed with no UVB and a heat lamp that was way to small for his enclosure, and fed mainly iceberg lettuce and a few crickets now and then. He is very skinny, but putting on weight slowly. He is a loving boy which surprised me due to his horrible conditions.
Then I have a male named Naga, who is about 4 years and beautiful. Eats like a champ and climbs up my hand and arm when I put my arm I nto his enclosure for any reason. :D
I will try to post pics at some point, but my computer just...I mean today, to a crap, so I have to take it in.

Happy Bearding everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom