Hello, this is Civ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestor

Hello, this is Civ! He is just 6 months old, I've had Civ for 5 months. So, far it has been a blast! Civ is so sweet and loves to play peek-a-boo (or at least in my mind). Anyway besides that stuff little Civie here has a sex that I don't know about, and I was wondering if you kind people could help. I've tried the under the tail thing, but I see little to nothing. Also I was wondering if you could tell me the coloring or morph.
Lots of love,
Jestor
90963-1540980731.jpg
90963-966020376.jpg
Civie was a little tired when I took these.
90963-5814614831.jpg

Anyway I hope to see your responses. Enjoy!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Hello! Is that a heat rock? If so, immediately take it out (or at least unplug it). They are notorious for creating dangerous hot spots, which can burn him.

If you's like us to help you with Civ's gender, place him on a hard surface and hold his tail up at 90º angle. Snap a pic and post it on here

Jestor

Original Poster
That is actually not a heat rock, it's just orange for some reason. Also, I'll make sure to snap a pic when I'm done cleaning Civ's cage.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Jestor":1ishe66k said:
That is actually not a heat rock, it's just orange for some reason. Also, I'll make sure to snap a pic when I'm done cleaning Civ's cage.

Okay, perfect. Never hurts to be too careful :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom