Mommy of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moburger

Hi every one. I have 2 beautiful little girls. Teiny who is a year old and 14 inches long. She is a hypo trans leatherback mini dragon orange in color. And I have a 4 month old dragon named Tudy who I am having trouble getting to grow. She is only about 3 inches from nose to tip of tail. She is also a hypo trans leatherback red in color. We also have Taco (my Mom's dragon) who is a boy. He is a year old he is over 18 inches long. He is a citrus with giant in him. He is yellow with pretty purple stripes.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I hope they are all in separate enclosures as they are not social creatures. If (and I hope they aren't) they are housed together, this would explain why the little one is not growing (to small to compete for food and uvb).

Moburger

Original Poster
Gormagon":2zcccf09 said:
I hope they are all in separate enclosures as they are not social creatures. If (and I hope they aren't) they are housed together, this would explain why the little one is not growing (to small to compete for food and uvb).
Of course they are all in separate enclosures. All have their own heat lights and uvb lights. None are on sand. All are on mats. BTW Teiny tries to eat my baby Tudy through the tank there is no way I would put them is the same tank. Na I already learned that they can't be house together through someone else's mistake. Poor babies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Moburger":3einfedg said:
Gormagon":3einfedg said:
Of course they are all in separate enclosures. All have their own heat lights and uvb lights. None are on sand. All are on mats. BTW Teiny tries to eat my baby Tudy through the tank there is no way I would put them is the same tank. Na I already learned that they can't be house together through someone else's mistake. Poor babies.
Awesome, I am so glad to hear that!!! You would be shocked at how many people don't know not to do this.
It is great to have you here on the board, welcome!!!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Moburger":3t9h1hdz said:
Gormagon":3t9h1hdz said:

That is wonderful! I am so happy to see they have their own enclosures.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Can they see each other? This can still stress them out. If they can see each other you might want to put them in different rooms or put cardboard in between them. Might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom