Rest in Peace Prudence

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beautiful Prudence... I miss you so much. It broke my heart to lose you August 6. You were only 3.5 years old. In that very short time, you brought me lots of laughs and so much happiness.

Not knowing why you died suddenly is the hardest thing for me. I'm completely devastated by your passing.

I will never forget you and your raspberry stained mouth. There won't be a day that goes by that I won't think about you.

My favorite times were when you were wrapped in your burrito blanket on my chest and you would fall asleep. I am so happy I got snuggles in the night before you died. I think you felt really ill inside, but looking back, you must have held on long enough to share those last precious hours with me.

Daddy and I miss you so much, as do all your other furry and scaley "brothers and sisters" that share our home. We love you. I hope you and my sweet turtle Diesel are playing together...

You were the cutest baby!!

I love you, Prudence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom