Extra lighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i saw this picture that showed juvenile up to adult with heating in the tanks it went “basking, warm, and cool” for adult it said 95-100 for basking, warm is90-95, cool side 75-80
109873-3651915975.jpg
109873-2945881109.jpg
so you can see the left is my MVB , middle is uvb only (thatll be inside the tank dont worry. Im just using my tank as an example) then the right side is cool. So my question is the middle is supposed to be 90-95?, the basking is perfect and so is the cool side is good, BUT the mvb will be mounted onto the wall and will hang out in his basking area, T5 hood will be mounted in the inside so how would i go about making the middle hot? Im trying to make it right or ahouls i not follow that picture and just have the basking area at the right temps?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Which MVB brand are you using & which T5 brand is mounted in the tank?
The lighting looks pretty good & the temperatures don't sound too bad. The overall
temperatures sound fine. The overall temperatures or ambient temperatures only need
to be around 75-82 for optimal temperatures.
If you feel that he needs a little more lighting/heating you could always opt for using a
ceramic heat emitter to add some heating. Or just a lower wattage bulb for more brightness
& low heat output.

Tracie

CastielTheBeardy

Original Poster
Drache613":2ow5jb0s said:
Hello,

Which MVB brand are you using & which T5 brand is mounted in the tank?
The lighting looks pretty good & the temperatures don't sound too bad. The overall
temperatures sound fine. The overall temperatures or ambient temperatures only need
to be around 75-82 for optimal temperatures.
If you feel that he needs a little more lighting/heating you could always opt for using a
ceramic heat emitter to add some heating. Or just a lower wattage bulb for more brightness
& low heat output.

Tracie
So im actually using a powersun 100w and its really good on the heat part like i said the screen will eventually be taken off so its an open top, the t5 hood is from zoo med, I wasn’t sure how i would use a ceramic heat emitter because of the top screen going to be off and i dont want to mount 2 lights, if a heating pad is possible i will gladly do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom