custom glass terrarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlggator

Hi Everyone,

I need to upgrade the size of our terrarium. I really like where my dragon is located now. It is central to the house and near a sliding glass door that he can look out.
However, I really want to maximize his space. This space is 45-inches by 20 inches. It's a little shy of the 48 x 24 that I would ideally want, but having him so central to the family seems like a good compromise.
Does anyone know of any manufacturers of terrariums that can make one to these specific specifications? I prefer glass, but would consider others to make it fit.
If not, he will go into a 48 x 24 at the top of the stairs.

thanks for any input.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Well, aside from goggling custom glass terrariums I'd check out glass fabricators local to you (they usually can do the same kind of work); I have no idea about costs.

I do know from recently having ¼"glass doors custom cut that plate glass is far less expensive than any acrylic/plexi options I could find.

I also know it's worth shopping around. For my doors, I got a range of around $60 to $100 for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom