can i mount reptisun t5 10.0 inside cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peep18

do i have enough room to mount it on the top in the back? what closet distance my bearded dragon is able to get to the light without it causing harm? i wish i could just throw it on top but as you see my cage is dumb. 36 in L x 16.25 in W x 19.2.
(the salad is normally there i just put it there because he rarely eats his greens and i read a thing that said to just put it on a white paper plate and set it in the cage)
*also i read a thing that said if you put it in a fixture without a reflective backing it will be alot less powerful. but is that really a bad thing if its inside?*
BdvOSUV.jpg

Peep18

Original Poster
Peep18":26jpoode said:
do i have enough room to mount it on the top in the back? what closet distance my bearded dragon is able to get to the light without it causing harm? i wish i could just throw it on top but as you see my cage is dumb. 36 in L x 16.25 in W x 19.2.
(the salad is normally there i just put it there because he rarely eats his greens and i read a thing that said to just put it on a white paper plate and set it in the cage)
*also i read a thing that said if you put it in a fixture without a reflective backing it will be alot less powerful. but is that really a bad thing if its inside?*
BdvOSUV.jpg
well i ordered it so hopefully i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom