$1 per gallon sale at petco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckabeb

I just got an email that said the sale starts this Sunday again! For those with small tanks or no tanks, this is a great sale for you. Get your 40g breeders and up for way cheaper than normal! I believe they hold it at the same time as every other petco. :)

coffeebutt

the most wonderful time of the year. i only wish they went higher than 55gal :( i swear they used to include 75gals but not this time it seems.

coffeebutt

trisharg":csalwm1l said:
Do you know how long they usually run this sale?

Usually its for about 2-3 weeks, and it's about 3 or 4 times a year. But I know Petsmart seems to have been starting this as well so if you miss one keep an eye out on the other store.

warhawk

I keep thinking I should buy a few 40g for future dragons. I don't need them now but I do plan on getting a few more at the show next month.

I don't think I ever saw 75g at petco but we have a place called uncle bills (small chain store) they do include the 75g on their sales. But they don't do the as often.

coffeebutt

warhawk":3tmsycxs said:
I keep thinking I should buy a few 40g for future dragons. I don't need them now but I do plan on getting a few more at the show next month.

I don't think I ever saw 75g at petco but we have a place called uncle bills (small chain store) they do include the 75g on their sales. But they don't do the as often.

yeah I don't blame them since ppl rarely buy those large tanks as it is and then they lose a lot of money on that. Plus there's always craigstlist too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom