Monitor Husbandry for Beardies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxohmycaptainxx

So I decided a few weeks ago that my next reptile would be a beardie and since then have been doing a ton of research. I have the basics down for their care and know what they require but after setting up my newest reptile's tank, my crested gecko's living vivarium, I really wanted to do another naturalistic tank. I know many people don't like using particle substrates for beardies but I stumbled upon this topic a few days ago, viewtopic.php?f=34&t=172782&start=75, and was wondering if there was any follow up from this member or anyone else who tried this kind of setup? This person's idea was exactly what I wanted to do before I found their topic and now that I have some reassurance that it's a good idea I'd like to hear from others who may have tried this set up and how it worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom