my new beardie, (also my first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettingdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":f9de6 said:
Thank you, that was very nice that you posted that. I think the original poster left the forum. It's very unfortunate for his beardie though, we all feel bad about that. :cry:

It is not unfortunate for my bearded, he's full and getting bigger by the day, eating his greens now and eating as many meal worms or crickets as he wants to. I would just like to take a moment..............................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................
......................................................to say, boo-yaa. He is healthy and i took him to the vet and they said he is as healthy as he could be, i would post a new picture just to show y'all how good he looks but i feel i would be wasting my time on you people. HAHAHAhahahaHAHahAHahAHa :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob5:

Thanks and farewell.

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
ya know what i heard? i heard that you're suppose to give baby beardies as much crickets as they can eat in 15 min, and that they need lots of crickets when they're younger cause of the protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom