Ramsey and Greta update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
With all the attention on Kora being sick lately, I haven't posted an update on my other dragons! These pics are just quick ones from my iphone, I need to get better lighting...these were taken at night when they were sleepy! ;)

Greta is a little over a year old now, she's almost 500 grams and 17.5" long. She's a FAT pig of a dragon! She was one of the most feisty, bitey babies I've ever raised, but now she's mellowed out and is turning into a sweet girl. She's a neon yellow hypo trans from Citrus Dragons. She's in shed right now, so looking a bit dull lately.
IMG_0587.jpg

greta1.jpg

greta2.jpg

Ramsey is almost 5 months now, 95 grams and 11" long. He's a silkback, het trans, poss het hypo from Kaizen Reptiles. I love this little dragon! He's got so much personality and is a social butterfly. He loves licking EVERYTHING in sight including people.
IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

ramsey1.jpg

ramsey2.jpg

Well there's the rest of my crew! :mrgreen:

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Both are beautiful! I cant believe either of their colors! I can tell Ramsey has some extra personality...cant wait to see more pics! :mrgreen:

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilegyrl":1gd0iol5 said:
Both are beautiful! I cant believe either of their colors! I can tell Ramsey has some extra personality...cant wait to see more pics! :mrgreen:

Thanks! I love them :D Ramsey loves getting his pic taken, I swear he poses each time and stares at the camera.

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
I have never seen colors like his! amazing!
And Greta looks like she might be my friend as long as i feed her lots of bugs lol

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilegyrl":2b2n3hw3 said:
I have never seen colors like his! amazing!
And Greta looks like she might be my friend as long as i feed her lots of bugs lol

LMAO yeah she is the biggest pig I've ever had. Kora is my "bomb proof" dragon that I can hand to ANYONE and not worry about her biting or freaking out. Well Greta definitely isn't that type of dragon. She's temperamental, but good with me. Ramsey is just a cool dude, he loves everybody and loves licking. Do you have any threads for your dragons?

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
What gorgeous dragons! :) Ramsey is adorable! He looks like he's quite the photogenic beardie. Almost like he's posing everytime you take a picture! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom