My baby Thil updated 2/7 Girl or boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
I noticed some people doing photobiographies of their babies so I figured i'd hop on the band wagon.
This is Thil, I was told s/he was a sand fire morph but i don't really trust them. I myself don't know much about them so I wouldn't know so i'm looking for anyone's opinion thanks. Also, going in tomorrow to get some tile so don't worry that turf will be out on the street tomorrow.

SANY0022.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just a close up of his colors
SANY0083.jpg

his tail stripes
SANY0084.jpg

just chillin, waiting to ambush a cricket
SANY0064.jpg

'hey ma you watchin'"
SANY0094.jpg

"Look ma,worms"
SANY0096.jpg

Just a picture of me and my baby :D
SANY0105.jpg

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
they are meal worms, he was brought up on them at the store and hasn't had a problem he eats and poops fine, there is some bigger ones in there but I picked them out, I stick with the smallest ones I can find. I tried him with some crickets he was sorta indifferent, he killed one by flinging it against the glass when it bit him, since then i'm not to big on using them :\ but I'll prob get some more for him cause I know crickets are better.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
could you breed them, I know the meal worms you can just buy a bunch and they will just reproduce.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Didn't realize you were in Canada. I have no idea about breeding them, you could make a post in the "feeders" section and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom