Great Dragon for addoption in Manassas VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyrgti

:( :cry: :(

Unfortunately i have gone through allot of lifestyle changes and due to so many changes in my life i cant take care of my Buddy Ezio anymore , IF you look at my older post you will see his pictures i live in Manassas VA and for those who dont know much about morphs his a Hypo Het Translucent German Giant his about 14 inchs 6 months old very happy healthy boy, i can provide full enclosure and all lights and fixters for 100$ but willing to give just dragon for nothing except a good home, im not picky but i wanna make it a point that he will be taken good care of and i expect proof of that so i don't feel worse then i already do about having to give him up and not see him grow up , it would be great if who ever takes him is willing to text me every now and then or at least add me on facebook, oh he got a lil bigger then his old pictures and now has grown his beard to very bright orange color which i have been told is rare compared to black beards

oh please no one ask me to ship him because i cant , pick him up asap

if you want to see latest videos or pictures im on instagram @sammygs4

please contact me via email

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom