new lazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
So my girlfriend brings home a water dragon last night... :shock:
And today i'm running around buying stuff for the setup like a chicken with its head cut off because the Petco guy told her wrong bout some tHings...as always lol.
Does anybody know of a decent site like this one for water dragons? I'm beardie guy so i'm kind of in over my head with a tropical lizard

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I bought one a couple of months ago and seem to have the same problem. I'm scared to listen to the pet store because of all the terrible information they gave me when I bought beardies. My little guy doesn't seem to be growing as much as I thought he would. I'll have to check out this site as well. There is a section on this site but I noticed not too many use it. Good Luck to both of us. :wink:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Tommie thanks for the site info you gave. I just glanced it over and think I will spend my night there. :lol: Maybe I can get my little guys going better. :blob5: :blob8:

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
This one is supposed to be my girls but as the day goes on looks like she gets to play and the setup is my end to take care of lol

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
My new CWD is actually my son's. He has done all the work but I just think we are doing something wrong. He is still so little and really don't eat much. Large difference from my huge eating beardies :lol:

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was really hoping I could find a site like this one. The one above its ok butt not near as organized as our site here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom