hes out and i dont know where help plz !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_hpm

Hatchling Member
i can hear some scratching noise from my basement around the furnice i dot know how he would get in there but i cant get him out i have my house upside down even the door open on the furnice to see if he will come down i'm afraid hes gonna die and don't know what to do now hes about 3 inches from head to vent he makes noise when i call him but we cant locate where he is.. can any one help me plz plz im so upset

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Is all the ducting exposed? Definitely don't use the furnace. You can take a screw drive and place the metal tip to the ducting and the handle to your ear. This might help you figure out which direction the baby is in?

Lady_hpm

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yes its all exposed but no opening that he could have gotten in to, as its on the basement ceiling, its a weird scratching sound as well i tore open the area the sound was coming from and nothing, my son was here and we just can't find him any where, how long will he be able to go with out food and water, i have shined the flash light every where we opened we just can't see him. i'm so afraid im gonna lose him i'm just freaking out been calling him. and waiting is so long now been 24 hours hes missing :(

Lady_hpm

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
GOOD NEWS ... he came out and i found him in the kitchen tg ... he is safe and back in his tank, hes staring at me wondering why he can't come out now.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Lady_hpm":140etntp said:
GOOD NEWS ... he came out and i found him in the kitchen tg ... he is safe and back in his tank, hes staring at me wondering why he can't come out now.
That is great news, awesome. :wink:

Lady_hpm

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You !! WD are so not like BD's iv'e never lost my BD before ... im so relived hes back now tho i was so upset i even cut some of my furnice, but can easily be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom