Panther Gecko Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I have an older panther gecko and a just purchased one. I'm worried about my older one as she has lightened up recently. I can't get her to come up during "basking" times. She would prefer to stay hidden. I know they are nocturnal animals so I'm confused as to if she needs UVB or not. If you notice her head is like lighter than the rest of her body.

If you go to this link and scroll down to the last post of mine you will see a picture of Fred - the lighter colored one - full grown and Wilma the new baby.

Fred eats when she wants to. It's on her schedule not mine. She does not eat daily. Will only eat crickets. Worms go through her system unprocessed. I spray her if she looks like she hasn't gotten any water recently. I've learned to be very intune with her moisture levels. Any advice you have would be great. Full size they are very small geckos like 3-5 inches.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=91072&p=720225#p720225

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom