Pangia kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublet74

Hatchling Member
Matts kits are top notch. He will send you the kit the week before the gecko so you can get it all set up. His geckos are world class. Great friendly person and responsible buisness man. You wont go wrong with Matt Pangea.

duskypiano

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really? thats great I was wondering though I would like to have him/her at a young age to kind bond with him/her i guess but is the free gecko a good deal like is there something wrong with it? thats why its free?

Doublet74

Hatchling Member
The free gecko is a baby gecko. Nothing wrong with it at all. Mine was a baby when I got her from him. The only thing you may need besides what comes in the kit. Is a small sweaterbox. The reason being baby Cresteds sometimes have a hard time fi.ding their food and you might be better off starting it in something smaller. Just an idea. But it may eat for you in the cage he is sending you. They are all different. Just make sure it eats its crested diet before you give it ANY live food. NO EXCEPTIONS .

duskypiano

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
huh so this basically It has EVERYTHING you need including the lizard itself? thats awesome! if thats so then this is alot cheaper then a bearded dragon I speant $250 on Nokie and she is only in a 20 gallon. well this is great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom