New Giant Day Gecko!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have proudly adopted a new day gecko into our family. My boyfriend used to have one a couple years ago and he housed his with a whites tree frog and they got along great. I know there are plenty of people who do not approve but I think it's a great idea. Does anyone know anything else that the day gecko could be housed with? Also, I was curious about sexing these geckos. I heard that you go by the pores and usually the males will be an orangish color around that area, is that true? Are there any other ways? Anyways, he/she is settling in nice and already ate a few crickets. I will have pictures up as soon as possible, but I would like to give the gecko time to settle in before I go snapping pics. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom