Can bearded dragons get along with chameleons?

Laurasmith9955

Now I have done some research and I understand that bearded dragons are very territorial and are solitary creatures. I am not asking can they be friends, but can they roam around the same room with no problems?

Both my lizards enjoy being out in the living room, my beardie explores the floor and my chameleon climbs on everything she can. But I’m nervous to have them out at the same time. Is it possible for them to have their adventures and not bother each other??

TIA

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It may be possible and probably depends on each personality so it's hard to say for sure. I might have better info if I knew more about chameleons.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's possible but you would have to be in the room at ALL times. Beardies can climb too and any other reptile with slow movements like a chameleon and a long [ although usually curled ] tail can be tempting for a beardie to attempt to bite .

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom