Repashy Calcium Plus, or Separate Calcium and Vitamins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry for the repost, but my question got no hits on the Health forum... so I wanted to try here before giving up. :)

I'm thinking of switching to the all-in-one Repashy Calcium Plus from my separate Calcium and vitamin powders. My question is, should I? Is RCP a good, solid supplement, or am I better off sticking with my ZooMed Calcium w/ D3 and Herptivite?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I used to use repashy calcium plus and I see it as a good all in one option. Especially when they are eating mainly bugs and not much salad. I feel that once they are eating plenty of veges, they are getting the vitamins they need from diet so the supplementation becomes less important. I use repashys plain calcium when I offer roaches now but that's it. In general, Repashy products are high quality and I recommend them.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much! Figment is still eating only a moderate amount of salad, so I'll go with the Repashy for a while... I appreciate the input! :)

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Speaking of Repashy, our beardie just loves the Repashy Grub Pie, :blob5: and I hear that most beardies like it. I haven't tried the Repashy calcium, but I agree that they seem to make good products. We use the Grub Pie for emergencies, in case we run into a situation where we can't get live bugs for a while. It has vitamins in it too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom