Meal Plan Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanchus17

Hey guys,

Bowser is going on 2 years old and I have been playing around with making a feeding schedule for May. Looking for ideas, input etc. The Phoenix Worms, Wax Worms etc can be switched of course - I am in Canada so unfortunately I am unable to use dubias.

Let me know what you think :)

107583-407253020.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would switch out those wax worms for some silk worms they are a staple feeder and what about super worms ? Any reason why your giving baths 4 times per week - they dont need baths that often - is he eating his salads - you can wash or rinse your salads before serving and he will get moisture from them -- I would say to gutload the BSFL or phoenix worms but you cant do that however the silk worms you can feed those moist silk worm chow and they seem to have good moisture as well w/ the horn worms too
https://www.thewormlady.ca/
Karrie

yanchus17

Original Poster
Hi Karrie. Thanks for the reply. I am only bathing him a bit more because he is beginning to shed. I have been looking for a good supply for silkworms but the worm lady does not have them right now as their supplier is having inventory issues. I havent tried him on superworms yet.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Evidently every one must be out cuz I am having a hard time getting them too along w/ butter worms
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom