I rly need help, how many feeding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I I’m soon getting a bearded dragon and I’m wondering how many times a day should you feed your bearded dragon and according to what age, like how many times do you feed a hatchling and how old is a hatchling? how many times do you feed a baby\jouvenile and how old is a baby? How many times do you feed a sub adult and how old is a sub adult? And how many times do you feed a adult and how old is an adult?

I would rly appreciate the help :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Babies should be fed 2-3 times / day bugs dusted w/ calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week - I would recommend dubia roaches -- you can order them on line and bugs should be fed as many as they can eat in a 10- 15 minute time frame- they should be offered salad every day even if they dont eat it they will be used to getting it here is a website for that - http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
as they get older around a year they should be eating more salad and ratio should be 20 % bugs w/ salad 80 % -- some dragons wont eat vegies - and some will eat them like there going out of style-- it just depends on the dragon - mine wont eat vegies unless I had feed and even then he wont eat them - hatchlings are fed tiny bugs like roaches crickets etc- the bugs should not be bigger than the size between their eyes-- as goes for all the dragons--- a sub adult would be I am guessing a year to a year and half -2 years--- sub adults and adults should be fed bugs 2-3 times per week and salad every day -- babies are around 2-5 months old and then start getting to be a juvenile -- I am guessing on ages some on here can correct me w/ age if I am off --- your juvenile will be eating mainly bugs till hes around a year --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom