Calci Worms, greens and dusting help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazrok

I have an 11" dragon and I could do with some feeding help please
1. No matter what I do he won't eat any veggies,
Iv put worms in with it, tries alot of different stuff but still won't touch them, iv even tried not feeding the worms to get him really hungry and still no luck.
2. Iv not been dusting with calcium as the worms are rich I. This but iv just been doing multi vitamins, is that OK?
3. I have a normal house hold bulb for basking and a arcadia 12% for uvb, do I need to use milti vitamins with ot without d3?
Below are some pics of the supplements I have and viv setup.
Thanks
IMG_20181008_0920467_zpstchrti2l.jpg

IMG_20181008_1235250_zpsnzdzqhmf.jpg

IMG_20181008_1235326_zpsjzss3wys.jpg

IMG_20181008_1235385_zps26mfur7t.jpg

IMG_20181008_1236127_zpshhyini6r.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Keep offering the salad (chopped greens, grated veg , finely chopped soft veg) daily.

But at his age , many dragons show no interest in the greens .

So use the greens he doesn't eat to gut load feeder insects like crickets, roaches or locusts.
He'll get them in disguise with his bugs.

WORD OF WARNING - fake green leafy stuff in a dragon's tank are very risking ….. bearded dragons have been known to try to eat these and if they are indigestible this can result in serious impaction.

Tazrok

Original Poster
I'll keep an on the green leafs if need it pull them of as he lives laying on that log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom