Baby bearded dragon wont eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaq

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting to this website so I'm not exactly sure how to use it so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

About three days ago I bought a baby bearded dragon. The day I got him he would eat some veggies and feeders but since then he has not eaten. Is this normal? Not moving from his basking spot for hours. He is kept in a 4x2 foot tank, his basking temps are around 100 degrees. Is there anything that I can do so he starts eating or will he just sort himself out? Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It probably is just him needing some time to settle in. Is his head up and does he look alert? It's a good sign that he's basking. Can you post some photos of him and his setup? You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

Zaq

Original Poster
His head is up most of the time when he is basking. That's a good sign I guess :D . I'm going to give him a few days to settle in before I get too concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom