Well Kohaku found her veg again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
I put the salad on the paper towel today like i used to and she is going after it like gangbusters. It's a mix of curly mustard and turnip greens that i chiffoned and dusted with the powder of the day, in this case calcium.

This is a good thing because she's been off her wanting to eat BSFL with this new shipment. She hasn't be attracted to it as much as the first shipment from the same vendor. It think part of it is because even though their flesh is white, they are in soil that looks a little too moist. I don't know if that's affecting anything but they don't move much when i put them in front of her, so for the past three days she's only eaten one to four at a time.

She's 11 inches and probably about 8 months now, as I got her around the time I joined this forum officially. I have no way to weigh her in my house, and I doubt she'd sit still enough for that.

Have a great day.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's good she's into her veges again. Turnip greens are naturally quite high in calcium so you don't really need to add any supplement to the salads. It's more to make up for deficiencies in the mineral content of bugs that aren't wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom