Large Superworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDragon14

My super worm bulk arrived in the mail today, and they are way larger than expected. I have a juvenile bearded dragon, 9 inches. There is such controversy and discussions online of what bearded dragons can and can't eat, so ???? Is is okay to give my beardie these 1.5-2 inch super worms? Should I cut them in half? Rip off their heads? I ordered a really big bulk and don't want to let it go to waste... please help!
92401-3883430837.jpg
92401-973941074.jpg

(I don't know if the images showed up or not, Im new to this website lol)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, do you have other insects to feed him along with those ? Be very careful not to make a huge mistake.....don't give him more than 2-3 of the smaller ones at first and DO cut them in half. He may eagerly gobble them down, but if you give more than just a few he will likely vomit them back up. So yes, keep your supers in a medium plastic storage bin, no lid necessary. Put in a container of oat meal or bran, and add a few wedges of sweet potato + carrot. You can also add the tough leaves of collard greens [ and other greens ] every few days. Just check to see that no mold grows on any of the veggies. At room temperature the supers will last for months like that.

you can also look for fresh shed ones, he won't have trouble with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom