Vitamin, calcium, and other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to name my baby my Little Pancake. He was born September 14th , so he is 4 months old today. When I bought him last week, I was told told give him vitaminsome once a week and calcium every day. I just read something that was linked in the forums that said vitaminshe 4-5 times a week. What is best?

I was also told to switch from 2 bug feeds to 1 at 6 months of age, is this a good plan? He hasn't shown much interest in the veggies and I haven't seen him drink water yet. I mist a couple of times a day and have been doing a bath 4 times a week.

I'm so new to dragons still. I very owned dogs and snakes in my life, but this guy is my first lizzard. I just want to make sure he stays healthy.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Vitamins 1-2 X a week, calcium once a day for babies + juvies, but all dusting should be very light. You have to adjust sometimes, allowing for the baby that might not be eating enough, then you can dust more often to compensate. Sub adults + adults need less frequent feedings and dusting. Some of us use Repashy calcium plus, but that also is to be used sparingly.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiBmLb4ocPRAhXEjFQKHduSCNEQFgguMAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.joshsfrogs.com%2Ffood-nutrition%2Fsupplements-color-enhancers%2Frepashy-supplements%2Fcalcium-supplements%2Fshow%2Fall.html&usg=AFQjCNGc8V2AjUsvY-ZOqtS7lG-E0pJxKg&sig2=cyR5XFBu88m4wwMo2nle7g

They sell it at most Petco's + Petsmart.

Spritzing can be done just once a day, allowing for a drink of the droplets [ but not getting the tank too wet ] if he wants. If he likes being soaked, once a week is plenty.

KatandGator

Original Poster
Thank you for the advice. I may have been applying too heavy. I'll skim it back. I'm dusting the bugs, because he has not been eating the veggies, but he is eating 45-55 bugs twice a day. Plus he get 2-4 super worms twice a day.

I am atrying a 5 minute bath every other day. He won't stay in any longer. He hasn't drank water that I've seen. I mist on non bath days 2-3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom