New beardie and calci worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruddworth

Hey guys thanks for taking time to look at post, I recently got myself a beardie about 1 and a half year old. I've orderd a bulk of calci worms and wondering if it's ok u feed him these as a staple and how much/often should I feed him, or what about buying vaccum packed crickets are they any good for them? Maybe if I dusted them? Also any one know good easy to get veg/fruit they like?

I'm feeding him crickets mostly atm but costing alot as I can buy them live in bulk as I don't know how to store them or if they will breed.

Hope u guys can give me some tips.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. If you can you might want to start a dubia roach colony. Calci worms are good but they are small for an adult beardie. Also beautifuldragons.com is a good site that tells you what you can feed.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
No actually . I have them in a 18gallon tote. With egg cartons, scraps like veggie and fruits that my dragons don't eat. Water crystals for moisture. A heat pad underneath. The roach guy sells kits. You might want to check his site out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom