Pictures with Santa (MORE PICS)

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Pictures with Santa (MORE PICS)

Postby dolphinsilversea01 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Here are some pics of Spike's day of dress up and pics with Santa.

My Bubbies showin off her pretty Christmas dress I made her from a doggie dress...

Photos of Bubbies and Erica with Santa...

I always thought people who dressed up their dogs were not right... lol.. yeah and now I find myself dressing Bubbies up in all kinds of stuff... I'm not right!! :lol:
Last edited by dolphinsilversea01 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolphinsilversea
Mother of a 14yr beautiful young lady, 3 BD's all un-named at this time, Temperance the cat, and 6 Fire-belly toads.
dolphinsilversea01
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Pictures with Santa

Postby CoopersGrandma » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 am

oh to cute , thanks so much for sharing with us . wonder if there were any Christmas gift ideals shared with Santa??? :lol:
CoopersGrandma
Juvie Poster

Postby sunkist » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 am

love it! I keep wanting to take mine out on a trip but it's just sooo cold
I'm Shannon-Mom to... 1 daughter/1 son, 1 panther gecko - Fred , 2 cats - Nosey & Sneaky, and a tank full of fish
sunkist
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby dolphinsilversea01 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 am

Yes it is very cold outside. I let the car warm up for a while, and I got Spike a carrier (dog carrier). I put towels and her blanket in their so she can snuggle up and stay warm. She actually seemed to enjoy our aventure out yesterday.
Dolphinsilversea
Mother of a 14yr beautiful young lady, 3 BD's all un-named at this time, Temperance the cat, and 6 Fire-belly toads.
dolphinsilversea01
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby sandi0906 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:44 am

lol i love it, was santa suprised to see a lizard and not a dog lol
ImageImage
sandi0906
Juvie Poster

Postby amylee159 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 am

love the last pic with her looking at you! too cute! LOVE the dress!!!!!!!
~Amy~
Millie, Muffy, Dudlee, & Bella <3
amylee159
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby frog » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am

haha cute. i bet Santa was surprised..
S & Q. A perfect match.
frog
Sub-Adult Poster

Re: Pictures with Santa (More Pics!!)

Postby dolphinsilversea01 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:25 pm

So I wasn't too happy with those pics above. They are cute, but these were the type of pics that all who were coming to Petco or Pics with Santa got, for $9!!! Too much money for such poor quality. And, the ones above were takin with my camera by me. The actual pics by them were so horrible I doubt I will even post them. Alot of people were unhappy with this group of volunteers - they had no background, changed Santas about every 2 hours, one smelled HORRIBLY :puke: , don't know exactly why, and the other was just rude! They were so bad I went to Petsmart later and had more taken their - they did better job!
They had the American Greyounds their today - AWESOME!!! They brought a backdrop, had beautiful Santa AND Mrs Clause outfits, stayed the whole time, and were absolutely sweet!! So, I am not sure as to if this particular group is going to be their again, but we have pics coming up the 12th and 13th, I believe. If you are in the area and want pics with Santa - I would come to Petco when the Greyhound people are doing the pics - BEAUTIFUL!!
Here are the pics from that...

Dolphinsilversea
dolphinsilversea01
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion