For Jasper's Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
I know how bad it hurts to have a dragon you love move on I've had a rough year with it myself I always make special pictures for my dragons that pass on I made some for you and Jasper. What I always remember when they pass on is that you need to look at it in the good way...think about him being happy healthy chasing crickets and pretty beardie girls.

These are for you and Jasper

Jasper.jpg

jasper2.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Those are beautiful.
That was a very thoughtful thing to do.

Still to this day, I think that second picture of Jasper is probably my favorite beardie picture ever!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
That was very sweet of you.The pictures you chose are wonderful.I am sure they will be much appreciated.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. You know, I was thinking about him last night (as usual) and I still get all teary when I think of him. I'm glad to have Campbell Jane, but I miss my Jasper so much. Thank you so, so much for those. I'm going to print them and put them with his ashes and footprints. Thank you. :love5:

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
awww! how nice!! i agree..the second picture is my absolute fav! Jasper will never be forgotten by any of us :)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
(fighting to not shed tears)
That was so thoughtful of you.

I love the second pic. He looked so adorable with that straw hat.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, what a sweet thought to make those pictures up. I'm sure she appreciated it very much. Those pictures and sayings are perfect. :love5:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Those pics are terriffic! The second one made me cry, it was that precious. I can only imagine what the affect it has on Sandi (Jasper's Mom). I think we all are appreciative of her sharing them with us all.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
The pictures of Jasper are beautiful!! I'm sure they made Jasper's Mom feel alot better. I love the one in the hat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom