NEW GRANDMOTHER OF A BEARDED DRAGON SPIKE LEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY EVERYONE. I AM JUST WONDERING WHY AFTER A MONTH AND A HALF SPIKE (3 1/2 MONTHS OLD) IS ALL OF THE SUDDEN NOT WANTING TO EAT. WHAT SHOULD I DO. I HAVE NEVER OWNED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. WAS ALWAYS A FISH PERSON. BUT WE ABSOLUTLY ADORE HIM. SO WHEN HE DID NOT EAT HIS DINNER LAST NIGHT IT MADE ME A LITTLE NERVOUS. HE ALWAYS RUNS FOR HIS FOOD AND LAST NIGHT HE WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. WE STARTED WITH CRICKETS AND FOR 2 WEEKS HE HAS BEEN EATING SUPERWORMS. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

REALLY CONCERNED GRANDMA LOL :?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi. When was the last time that Spike used the bathroom? Superworms are not recommended for beardies less than 16 inches long. It is possible he could be impacted.
Or is he shedding? They do not like to eat like normal when they are shedding.

Edit, I just noticed this was your first post, so , Welcome to the site!! :wave:

SPIKELEESGRANNY

Original Poster
WELL HE POOPS EVERY TWO DAYS NORMALLY AND HAS BEEN DOING FINE WITH THAT. HE HAS BEEN SHEDDING OFF AND ON BUT HE ATE EVEN WHEN HE WAS. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO THE SMALL CRICKETS.

HOW MANY DARN LIGHTS DO THEY NEED. I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE SAYING THEY NEED THIS LIGHT AND THAT ONE AND I AM SO CONFUSED.

AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME
AMANDA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom