Poss german giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

puff108

My female ? will be 2 at the end if Dec she is very large compared to most i have seen she is around 20-21" long unsure of weight but I think around the 500g mark so would she be a German giant I have decided to email the breeder to see if there is any German giants in her background as like I said she is very large , I have been told by a few other people she is female and have had a go at sexing her my self and she looks female have attached a pic to see what you all think.

She does not eat alot really compared to my last bearded dragon who sadly had to be PTS 3 ys ago,
she eats gut loaded locust, around 8 a day extra large and loves her veg which varies day to day .

well here she is
100_2839.jpg

100_2834.jpg

100_2835.jpg

kirby

Extreme Poster
thats a very normal size. she looks female. and if she had GG in her blood, it would be well under 1/16th to 1/32 IMO. even GG 'lines' im very doubtfull have much Barbata or true GG blood in them.

puff108

Original Poster
Ok thank you also i have read that female can produce infertile eggs if not bred is that true i did not find out until last month that she was female so need to know if i have to put a laying box in for her and if so what would you recommend i put in it ?

kirby

Extreme Poster
puff108":0c379 said:
Ok thank you also i have read that female can produce infertile eggs if not bred is that true i did not find out until last month that she was female so need to know if i have to put a laying box in for her and if so what would you recommend i put in it ?

if you can feel eggs, and she is scratching/not eating.. give her a lay box of moist playsand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom