You know what I hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
....Going to a reptile show...with money, and not being allowed to buy anything. RAWR. :twisted: :banghead:

All I bought were 1,000 superworms, but don't get me wrong, I was very excited cause they were only $20. :blob8:
Georgia Bearded Dragons were there again, and once again had some amazing dragons. And there were cheap Savannah Monitors and Blue Tongued Skinks (which I really, REALLY want).

Argh....just no more room for anymore tanks with the 3 beardies and 3 snakes. :shock:

Just thought I would vent haha.

Kelsey

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
That's worse than going to the mall, finding the perfect outfit, and :banghead: finding out they don't have your size! Well, you know what you have to do. MOVE TO A BIGGER PLACE!!! :lol: (sorry couldn't resist)

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Hahaha... sadly I've been looking or trying to figure out when a reptile show will be in Charlotte. Bad Shannon... bad bad

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's terrible, man! I hate it. I need to find a big 2 bedroom apartment....but I'm pretty torn too, cause I'll want a dog as well.

It's almost a burden to love animals! hahaa. (just kidding, I wouldn't change a thing!!!!)

maxattack

Juvie Member
Ah, I know what you mean. My problem is my hubby would kill me. He already complains that I spend too much time with my leezard. But she's so cute! I can't help it! I've secretly been skulking around looking at breeder websites and searching Craig's list for a rescue. Bad mommy. One day he'll go out of town and I'll just sneak one in while he's not here. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom